Through rainwater harvesting, the rainwater is collected and stored into natural reservoirs of tanks. The harvested water can be used for drinking water, long-term storage, and other purposes such as groundwater recharge.
Tamil Nadu was the first state to make rainwater harvesting compulsory for every building to avoid groundwater depletion. The scheme was launched in 2001 and has been implemented in all rural areas of Tamil Nadu. It gave excellent results within five years, and slowly every state took it as a role model. Since its implementation, Chennai had a 50% rise in water level in five years and the water quality significantly improved.
|Dimensions||12 x 11 x 3 cm|
|Each Project Kit Contains||
1. Material required for doing activity
2. Basic Material required for decoration
3. Detail Instruction to build models.
1. Minimum recommended age: 8+
2. Material type: Raw material
3. Mode of use; Do It Yourself (DIY), Build from scratch
4. Time required: 50 min
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?