Two-way switches are used when you need to switch on and off a lamp from two places.
Examples of the use of two-way switches are hallways, stairs or bedrooms, etc. With two-way switches, you can turn on the lights when you enter the hallway and turn them off at the end of the hallway when you leave.
A two-way light switch is a simple single pole “changeover” switch with three terminals. The design is a “break before make” type, such that the connection to the first terminal is disconnected before the connection to the new one is made.
|Dimensions||12 x 11 x 3 cm|
|Each Project Kit Contains||
1. Material required for doing activity
2. Basic Material required for decoration
3. Detail Instruction to build models.
1. Minimum Recommended age: 10+
2. Material Type: Raw Material
3. Mode of use; Do It Yourself (DIY), Build from scratch
4. Time required: 40 min
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?