Volcano science project is one of the most popular science projects. With this project kit the child can understand the concept of volcanoes in a fun and easy manner.
A volcano is a mountain with a hole from which the lava comes out through a magma chamber under the ground. Most volcanoes have a volcanic crater at the top. When there is enough pressure, the volcano erupts, and lava flows out with steam, gaseous sulphur compounds, ash, and broken rock pieces.
A volcano is an opening in the earth’s crust through which lava, volcanic ash, and gases escape. Volcanic eruptions are partly driven by pressure from dissolved gas. This phenomenon is demonstrated through a chemical reaction of vinegar and soda.
|Dimensions||12 x 11 x 3 cm|
|Each Project Kit Contains||
1. Material required for doing activity
2. Basic Material required for decoration
3. Detail Instruction to build models.
4. Information about real life applications
1. Minimum Recommended age: 4+
2. Material Type: Raw Material
3. Mode of use; Do It Yourself (DIY), Build from scratch
4. Time required: 40 min
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?