The water cycle describes how water is exchanged from land, ocean, and atmosphere. Water exists in many forms such as lakes, rivers, glaciers, ice sheets, oceans, seas, vapor in the air and clouds. The water cycle consists of three major processes evaporation, condensation, and precipitation.
The water cycle describes how water gets evaporated from the surface of the earth, rises into the atmosphere, cools and condenses into rain or snow in cloud, and falls again to the surface as precipitation.
|Dimensions||28 x 25 x 8 cm|
|Each Project Kit Contains||
1. Material required for doing activity
2. Basic Material required for decoration
3. Detail Instruction to build models.
1. Minimum Recommended age: 4+
2. Material Type: Raw Material
3. Mode of use; Do It Yourself (DIY), Build from scratch
4. Time required: 40 min
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?