The water level alarm circuit is a simple mechanism to detect and indicate the level of water in the overhead tank and also in the other containers.
Water level indicator is used to demonstrate how water can be used to complete a circuit because it is a good conductor of electricity.
In many homes and other public places, ground water is used, which is pumped up to overhead tanks using water pumps which are controlled by electric motors. Controlling the pumps is often a necessity to avoid wastage of water.
The water alarm detector is a self-contained electronic device that sounds an alarm when its sensor is in contact with water. It can be used near water heaters, washing machines, sump pumps, bathtubs, toilets, dishwashers, and high-efficiency furnace pumps
|Dimensions||12 x 11 x 3 cm|
1. Minimum Recommended age: 8+
2. Material Type: Raw Material
3. Mode of use; Do It Yourself (DIY), Build from scratch
4. Time required: 25 min
|Each Project Kit Contains||
1. Material required for doing activity
2. Basic Material required for decoration
3. Detail Instruction to build models.
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?