Working model of windmill is a common science project.
A windmill is a mill that converts the energy of wind into rotational energy by means of vanes called sails or blades.
Windmills are good examples of wheel-and-axle machines. The wheel is able to rotate freely on an axis, harnessing the wind’s energy to move it by having sails, or shapes that can catch the wind
Windmill operates on a simple principle. The energy in the wind turns two or three propeller-like blades around a rotor. The rotor is connected to the main shaft, which spins a generator to create electricity.
|Dimensions||12 x 11 x 3 cm|
1. Minimum Recommended age: 9+
2. Material Type: Raw Material
3. Mode of use; Do It Yourself (DIY), Build from scratch
4. Time required: 30 min
|Each Project Kit Contains||
1. Material required for doing activity
2. Basic Material required for decoration
3. Detail Instruction to build models.
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?